Seminy offers applied theological higher education in mission and theology. Higher education programme takes 3 years to complete. The programme connects theoretical basis with practical needs of the church and the rest of society, also it supports spiritual growth. It is possible to complete one year of practical theology basics course. Study takes place in monthly sessions - once per month from Wednesday to Saturday.
Baltic Methodist Theological Seminary is government accredited private higher education institution
We expect those Christians to study, who:
- Are searching for God´s will in their lives
- Want to learn more about Bible
- Want to broaden their knowledge of church and society
- Wish to develop themselves through challenges
- Wish to better serve their church and communities
Why to study in BMTS?
Seminary offers ecumenical atmosphere and multicultural environment, because there are students from different denominations and nationalities.
- Alongside academic studies a lot of emphasis is given on practicums and internship
- Importance is laid upon supporting personal growth through fellowship groups and common serving.
In addition to our own qualified international teachers, we have lecturers from universities abroad, who bring the experience of Christian work in different cultures.
Our graduates work as:
- Ordained ministers in different denominations
- Chaplains in army and prisons
- As professionals in different Christian and humanitarian ministry areas as missionary, children and youth work leader, social worker, pastoral counsellor etc.)