Formatting of the assignments follows the international APA writing style guidelines. The guidelines provide a selection of most frequently used examples. If guidelines are not specific enough to students need, official APA style guidelines have preference.
Rule on plagiarism
(adopted at the Academic Council on January 14, 2015)
- If a considerable part of a student's work is plagiarised, the student may be required to rewrite the assignment.
- Plagiarism to a larger extent, may require the retaking of the subject.
- The student has the right to dispute the teacher’s decision by appealing to the Rector's Council
Reading report in Word format.
Links to APA Style Guidelines in online:
- APA Official Website
- APA Formatting Style Guide, from Purdue Online Wringing Lab
- APA Interactive - Examples of APA references and in-text citations
- APA Style Workshop, from Purdue Online Writing Lab
- APA Style Basics Tutorial
- APA Blog - Questions and Answers
Online Citation Tools
APA Official Manual