Formatting of the assignments follows the international APA writing style guidelines. The guidelines provide a selection of most frequently used examples. If guidelines are not specific enough to students need, official APA style guidelines have preference.
Academic Regulations 5.10 states the following:
If plagiarism is detected in a student's work, the teacher may either demand the assignment be rewritten or require the student to repeat the course. When plagiarism is detected, the teacher must send a written notice to the dean who will keep a record of the violation. Repeated plagiarism may lead to the student being exmatriculated. The student may appeal decisions to the dean in writing.
Reading report in Word format.
Links to APA Style Guidelines in online:
- APA Official Website
- APA Formatting Style Guide, from Purdue Online Wringing Lab
- APA Interactive - Examples of APA references and in-text citations
- APA Style Workshop, from Purdue Online Writing Lab
- APA Style Basics Tutorial
- APA Blog - Questions and Answers
Online Citation Tools
APA Official Manual