For Estonian and EU residents
New students are accepted to begin studies only at the beginning of each school year (August).
- Deadline to submit all required documents: August 10.
Documents may be submitted by email or by regular mail at the addresses below.
- Come for a face-to-face interview scheduled usually during the third week of August.
- Complete our Bible knowledge quiz to help us judge your readiness to study. This typically takes place at the same time as the interview.
- Patiently wait for the response, which will come in a few days.
- If accepted, be ready for your first study session that usually takes place the last week of August. See the Study Session Schedule for details.
- Sign the contract provided by the BMTS during your first study session.