Applicant is required to be a member of a Christian congregation and be actively involved in the church. Another requirement is to have upper intermediate level English language skills.
The applicant must submit:
- a completed Seminary application form. Fillable form can be downloaded here It needs to be saved first and sent to the admission office: seminary(at)emkts.ee.
- Two references are required from international applicants, one from your pastor and one from either a co-worker, employer or teacher who is not a family member. Reference forms are sent direct from the BMTS to the person providing the reference and must be returned directly to the BMTS (not via the applicant).
- a copy of the applicant’s secondary education certificate (preferably PDF). And result checker in countries where this is required, like Nigeria and Ghana.
- a copy of the applicant’s passport (preferably PDF)
- application fee of 50€ is required of all applicants who require a living permit in Estonia for the duration of their studies. Details about the payment are here.